One of the biggest problem what an iPhone, iPod user face is running out of storage space. This is because unlike other smartphones iPhones does not have a memory slot for a memory cards. The default storage space in iPhone which is 16GB, 32GB and 64GB will run out of space with a few apps, photos and videos.
But you don’t have to worry anymore. Technology is much advanced and there is solution for all the problems.
Also Read : 7 Best protective iPhone cases.
Below are the best and cheap gadgets in market which will help you to increase storage space in iPhone.
SanDisk’s iXpand is a flash drive with a lighting connector at one end and USB 3.0 at the other. Your files like photos, videos, music and documents can be transferred easily from your iPhone or iPad, thus you can save the default phone storage space in iPhone for apps and other purposes. In-order to transfer files from the drive to iPhone you need to have “iXpand Sync” app in you smartphone. This app can be installed for free from AppStore. It is easy to setup and share files between MacOS, iOS as well as in Windows. Device needs to be charged in order to use. You can plug the device into a computer USB port or a USB AC adapter to charge.
Other features and Benefits.
- Quickly free up your phone space.
- Automatically Back up you photos, music, videos and other files.
- Easily and quickly share files between devices.
- Computer/PC compatibility : Mac OS X v10.8, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Mobile device compatibility : iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro, iPad with Retina display, iPod 5th Generation and newer; iXpand Drive app and iOS 8.2 required.
- Device is available with 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB.
Leef iBridge is a device which allows you to expand storage space in iPhone easily without deleting any of your files. Leef iBridge is similar to SanDisk’s iXpand, but the major feature of Leef iBridge is its storage capacity of 256GB, so this device alone can solve the constant need of storage space in your iPhone. Leef iBridge is also available at 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB. This product is manufactured with TPE plastic, silicone and aluminum.
Lightning connector can be connected to your iPhone/iPad to transfer files or you can watch videos, images or any other files directly from this device. For this an app called “iBridge” should be installed in you iPhone/iPad. App is available free in App store. Another end with USB 2.0 can be connected to your laptop if you need to transfer files from you PC.
Other features and Benefits.
- Compatible Devices: iOS 8, iOS 9 / Device: iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5/5s/5c, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad mini/2/3, iPad with Retina display, iPad (4th gen), iPod touch (5th generation).
- No wifi, network required.
- No battery required.
RAVPower File Hub
RAVPower File Hub is another great device to free up storage space in iPhones and iPads. Files can be transferred into hard disk, USB drives, SD cards, tablets and computers from your phone and save your mobile storage space free. A card slot and USB 3.0 port can be used to connect drives and SD card. Upto five devices can be connected and files like videos, images and documents can be transferred between these devices too.
The great and unique feature of RAVPower File Hub is it can even turn to be WiFi hotspot by connecting a WiFi network. This can also be used as a router and convert a wired network to wireless.
RAVPower File Hub is an all in one device. This device i recommend if you are a photographer, or if you are a person who travel constantly. If not, you can simply carry it on you backpack or handbag whenever you are out of home and make use of it whenever needed.
Other features and benfits.
- Portable charger allows you to charge your iPhone.
- Battery capacity available at 3000 mAh and 6000 mAh.
Also Read : Best scanner app for iPhone and iPad